* Looking for a translator for the pipes chapter of the OCaml unix  course
@ 2010-02-16 17:19 Daniel Bünzli
From: Daniel Bünzli @ 2010-02-16 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hello,

Due to the unexpected withdrawal of a translator we are looking for a
native english speaker willing to translate the pipes chapter of the
OCaml unix course [1].

For details about the project I refer to the original call for
translators which can be found here [2].

Please contact me directly with the expected timeframe you hope to
achieve for the translation.

Best,

Daniel

[1] http://ocamlunix.forge.ocamlcore.org/pipes.html
[2] http://forge.ocamlcore.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=366

* Re: [Caml-list] Looking for a translator for the pipes chapter of the OCaml unix course
@ 2010-02-16 18:39 ` Richard Jones
From: Richard Jones @ 2010-02-16 18:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Bünzli; +Cc: caml-list

On Tue, Feb 16, 2010 at 06:19:04PM +0100, Daniel Bünzli wrote:
> [1] http://ocamlunix.forge.ocamlcore.org/pipes.html

On a completely unrelated note, that is the best looking
hevea-translated TeX document I've ever seen.  Is it all done through
choosing a good HTML stylesheet?

Rich.

--
Richard Jones
Red Hat

* Re: [Caml-list] Looking for a translator for the pipes chapter of the  OCaml unix course
@ 2010-02-16 19:03   ` Daniel Bünzli
From: Daniel Bünzli @ 2010-02-16 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

> On a completely unrelated note, that is the best looking
> hevea-translated TeX document I've ever seen.

Thanks.

> Is it all done through choosing a good HTML stylesheet ?

Yes mostly. But some environment are redefined specially for html
output. If you want to have a look everything is in that file [1]
which overrides that one [2] used for pdf output. In the source
itself, except for cut names to give meaningful links for chapter
pages, there's very few html/pdf specific code.

Best,

Daniel

[1] http://darcs.ocamlcore.org/cgi-bin/darcsweb.cgi?r=ocamlunix;a=headblob;f=/src/prelude.hva
[2] http://darcs.ocamlcore.org/cgi-bin/darcsweb.cgi?r=ocamlunix;a=headblob;f=/src/prelude.sty

* Re: Looking for a translator for the pipes chapter of the OCaml unix  course
@ 2010-02-18 19:26 ` Daniel Bünzli
From: Daniel Bünzli @ 2010-02-18 19:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

No need to relay that call. A solution has been found.

Best,

Daniel