* MLgraph
@ 1992-11-26 14:11 cousinea
From: cousinea @ 1992-11-26 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

The MLgraph library  (a library to produce images in Caml Light, based on the
PostScript model) is now running on the version 0.5 of Caml Light under UNIX.

It is available by anonymous FTP from

        host: spi.ens.fr
        library file: /pub/unix/lang/MLgraph.tar.Z
        documentation files: /pub/reports/liens/liens-92-15.A4.300dpi.ps.Z
                             /pub/reports/liens/liens-92-15.A4.400dpi.ps.Z

Please send your questions and comments to mlgraph@ens.fr

-- Guy Cousineau
-- Emmanuel Chailloux

* MLgraph
@ 1994-02-07  9:58 Emmanuel.Chailloux
From: Emmanuel.Chailloux @ 1994-02-07  9:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

The MLgraph library  (a library to produce images in Caml Light, based on the
PostScript model) is now running on the version 0.5 or 0.6 of Caml Light.

It is available by anonymous FTP from

        host: ftp.ens.fr
        library files : /pub/unix/lang/MLgraph/binaries
        documentation files: /pub/unix/lang/MLgraph/documentations
        example files : /pub/unix/lang/MLgraph/examples

@ 1994-01-31 14:01 U-E59264-Osman Buyukisik
From: U-E59264-Osman Buyukisik @ 1994-01-31 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

 I got the MLgraph.tar file to obtain plotting/hardcopying capability
in caml-light 0.6. But this file is binary only (.zi and .zo) and was
compiled for version 0.5 for some unix machine. Can I use these binary
files if re-install version 0.5 on my PC386? I tried using them with
0.6 but caml dumped core! I changed all of the font file names (using
names2dos script) so that they are ok for dos. Are the sources to
MLgraph available somewhere?

Thanks in advance,

Osman