Hi Folks I want some help in writing regular expressions in Ocaml, as I know how to write it in informal way but in Ocaml syntax I can not. For example I want to write "a* | (aba)* ". Another question if I want the string to be matched against the regular expression to be matched as whole string not as substring what symbol I need to attach to the substring, i.e if I want only concrete strings accepted (like (" ", a , aa , aaa, aba, abaaba), but not ab or not abaa). Hint I am using (Str.regexp) Thanks