* Re: line editor for camllight
@ 1994-02-11  8:17  (Claude Diderich)
From:  (Claude Diderich) @ 1994-02-11  8:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Concerning editing one line in CAML-Light, wouldn't it be possibe to
have a compile time option that allows the user who has GNU readline
to use this one instead of the standard gets, or whatever is used.

Claude
Claude G. Diderich                              PGP V2.3 public key available
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Lausanne -----------------------------
Department of Computer Science                  Fields of interest:
Computer Science Theory Laboratory              - Complexity theory
CH-1015 Lausanne (Switzerland - Europe)         - Combinatorial optimization
Phone: (021)/693-52-86                          - Parallel computations
E-mail: diderich@di.epfl.ch			- Lambda calculus

* Re: line editor for camllight
@ 1994-02-10 19:25 ` Xavier Leroy
From: Xavier Leroy @ 1994-02-10 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jairo A. Medina; +Cc: caml-list

> 	Hola:
> 		Do you know where can i find a line editor for camllight?.
> if you do, or you have it could you please tell me?
> 		I  have bash, does bash works, how?.

No, bash has a fine line editor, but only to edit its own command
lines; the line editor is not active when you run another command such
as camllight.

I suggest fep (ftp.inria.fr:system/user/fep.tar.Z). Last time I
checked out, it worked fine with camllight.

Hasta la vista,

- Xavier Leroy

* line editor for camllight
@ 1994-02-10 13:22 Jairo A. Medina
From: Jairo A. Medina @ 1994-02-10 13:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list; +Cc: Jairo A. Medina

	Hola:

		Do you know where can i find a line editor for camllight?.
if you do, or you have it could you please tell me?

		I  have bash, does bash works, how?.

					Thanks,
--
  Jairo A. Medina