Hi all, I would like to write a camlp4 extension which use infered-type information. To do that, I can see two ways: * either calling an type-inference function of the compiler, giving it an AST and a context associating identifiers to types which seems to me a bit complicated (and maybe impossible), * or annotating the original source code with infered-type information - which seems to me simpler. In this case, I believe that it is not difficult to merge an ml file and its corresponding .annot file to produce a file where every identifier is type annotated, but it seems to me a bit overkill to do it at this stage as it would be simpler to do it directly after the type-inference phase of the compilation. So, patching the compiler to make it producing such a file with a special option (as -infertypes) seems also good to me. I would like to ask people what they are thinking of this problem and before starting to work on it, I wondering if someone is aware or either an existing ml-annot merger or a hidden compiler flag to produce such a file ? Or if there is a reason why it should be not possible to do so :-) Cheers, Thomas