* link with librrd
@ 2006-11-17  1:14 takanotume
From: takanotume @ 2006-11-17  1:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I'm trying to compile my Ocaml code with librrd (RRDtool library), but the
linked native code doesn't work correctly.
When run the code, it doesn't jumps to Ocaml part but librrd's part and
exit.
I feel librrd is doubtful because it include "main" symbol. e.g., "gcc
-static" fails by duplicate "main" symbols.

In case of Ocaml bytecode,  it works well with shared librrd.

Anyone know how to make native code with librrd?

Nobuhiko Tsuruoka