* -custom under win32
@ 2001-01-22 17:32 jeanmarc.eber
From: jeanmarc.eber @ 2001-01-22 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list; +Cc: david.vincent

Hi OCamler!

I want to generate a "closed bytecode" executable under win32 (that contains the
bytecode interpreter so that it can be used on a machine without OCaml
installed). I'm just using the "standard" Ocaml run-time (I haven't written any
C-code to incorporate in the run-time).

1. Do I understand well that I need the Microsoft Linker (cl.exe), but ONLY the
linker, not the C compiler or assembler ?

2. If yes, does anybody know if this linker can be obtained/purchased/...
without buying VC++ ?

3. Can my problem be solved with Cygwin now, in a future version ?

Jean-Marc Eber