* help, ML in Java
@ 1999-10-08 11:32 Flavio Zaccardelli
From: Flavio Zaccardelli @ 1999-10-08 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

 Hi,
 My name is Flavio and i'm looking for a ML interpreter written in Java.
 Do you now something about ?
 Please help me.
 Bye
 Flavio

* Re: help, ML in Java
@ 1999-10-10 16:34 ` Gerd Stolpmann
From: Gerd Stolpmann @ 1999-10-10 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Flavio Zaccardelli; +Cc: caml-list

On Fri, 08 Oct 1999, Flavio Zaccardelli wrote:
>Hi,
> My name is Flavio and i'm looking for a ML interpreter written in Java.
> Do you now something about ?
> Please help me.
> Bye
> Flavio

I wrote an interpreter for Caml bytecode, you can find it here:
	http://people.darmstadt.netsurf.de/Gerd.Stolpmann/javacaml/
It is not complete, i.e. some language features were left out, but it seems to
be enough for some applications. The interpreter is very slow, perhaps it gets
better if you have a Java compiler producing native code.

Gerd
Gerd Stolpmann      Telefon: +49 6151 997705 (privat)
Viktoriastr. 100
64293 Darmstadt     EMail:   Gerd.Stolpmann@darmstadt.netsurf.de (privat)
Germany