Is an Opteron backend for ocamlopt in the works? Given that we deal with very large graphs here at Overture (an internet search company), I have been frustrated by Ocaml's 2^22 maximum dimension for native arrays on a 32-bit machine. I tried using our 64-bit Itanium, but it is 10 times slower than our 32-bit Intel machines, so I have stuck with the latter using ugly workarounds like 2-level native arrays and bigarrays of integer indexes. BTW, we don't actually have an Opteron box yet, but it is quite likely that we will be getting one.