* Re: [Caml-list] The new OCaml book (Objective Caml Programming Language by Tim Rentsch)
@ 2009-03-04 13:39 Ed Keith
From: Ed Keith @ 2009-03-04 13:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Something seems to be wrong with the list, this is the 18th copy of this one message I have received! I am receiving 2 to 4 copies of most messages.

    -EdK

Ed Keith
e_d_k@yahoo.com

Blog: edkeith.blogspot.com

From: Damien Doligez @ 2009-03-10 12:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ed Keith; +Cc: caml-list

On 2009-03-04, at 14:39, Ed Keith wrote:

> Something seems to be wrong with the list, this is the 18th copy of
> this one message I have received! I am receiving 2 to 4 copies of
> most messages.
>
>    -EdK
>
> Ed Keith
> e_d_k@yahoo.com

Apparently, this happens only to (some) Yahoo users.  You should try
to contact
Yahoo support.

-- Damien

* Re : [Caml-list] problems with Yahoo?
@ 2009-03-10 13:08   ` Matthieu Wipliez
From: Matthieu Wipliez @ 2009-03-10 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Damien Doligez, Ed Keith; +Cc: caml-list

Thanks. For me, the problem has disappeared since March 5th :-) (but I had contacted Yahoo anyway, I guess they must have had quite some complaints about that!).

Maybe it's time they switch to OCaml ? ;-)

Cheers,
Matthieu