* [Caml-list] announce: OCaml NAE Reactive I/O Monad (iom-0.0)
@ 2004-10-19  9:31 james woodyatt
From: james woodyatt @ 2004-10-19  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml List

everyone--

Announcing the release of the Iom-0.0 package in the OCaml NAE project.
  For more details, see the SF.Net project page for OCaml NAE.

	<http://sf.net/projects/ocnae/>

===== OCaml NAE Reactive I/O Monad (iom) library =====

This distribution is the Objective Caml Network Application Environment
(NAE)
Reactive I/O Monad library, which implements I/O monad functions
designed to
facilitate writing of concurrent, reactive, single-threaded network
application
services in a functional style.

Note: see the ISSUES file for a list of open problems in this release.

===== Required Components =====

This library requires the following external components:

- Objective Caml (v3.07+2 or newer)
- Findlib (tested with v0.8.1 and v1.0.4)
- OCaml NAE Core Foundation (cf-0.4)

Principle development was on Mac OS X 10.3.  The final version of this
library also compiled successfully and passed all self-tests without
warnings
on Suse Linux 9.0 for x86-32.  Other platforms with POSIX-like
environments
should require only a minimal porting effort.

--
j h woodyatt <jhw@wetware.com>
san francisco, ca

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-10-19  9:31 UTC | newest]