* [Caml-list] lablgtk2: cannot find the Pango module?
@ 2013-07-15 13:38 Alan Schmitt
From: Alan Schmitt @ 2013-07-15 13:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Caml List

Hello,

I'm trying to compile the gtk version of Unison, and I have an error
about not finding Pango:

ocamlopt -g -I lwt -I ubase -I system -I fsmonitor -I fsmonitor/linux -I fsmonitor/windows -I system/generic -I lwt/generic -ccopt -mmacosx-version-min=10.5 -I +lablgtk2 -c /Users/schmitta/src/unison/trunk/src/uigtk2.ml
File "/Users/schmitta/src/unison/trunk/src/uigtk2.ml", line 81, characters 26-48:
Error: Unbound module Pango

The strange thing is that when I launch the lablgtk2 toplevel, I can do
a "open Pango" with no error.

I'm using an opam-installed version of lablgtk2 on OS X (with a gtk from
homebrew), and I can see a pango.cmx file in the place pointed by
ocamlfind. I can also build some other gtk-based applications such as
Why3. Could someone please tell me if the compilation options above are
correct?

Thanks,

Alan