From: ben kuin <benkuin@gmail.com>
To: Yoann Padioleau <padator@wanadoo.fr>, caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] [ANN] pfff_visual, a fancy code visualizer/navigator for OCaml, and more
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:30:34 +0200	[thread overview]

> You can try: git clone git://github.com/facebook/pfff.git

ok did that, but new error:

./configure && make depend
make

~~~~~
make[3]: Entering directory `/code/lab/pfff/latest/pfff/commons'
ocamlc -g -dtypes -thread -I ocamlextra -I ocollection -I lib-sexp -I
lib-json -I lib-xml -I ../external/ocamlgraph  -c graph.ml
File "graph.ml", line 1, characters 0-1:
Error: ../external/ocamlgraph/ocamlgraph.cmi
is not a compiled interface
make[3]: *** [graph.cmo] Error 2
~~~~~~