On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 4:47 PM, Michael Ekstrand wrote: > > > 2. Generally, is the memory consumption of ocamlgraph is effective? > > In my experience, it is quite reasonable in its memory use (particularly > compared with a Java library I tried). The ultimate test, though, is > your application. Can you do the computations you need within the > resources you have available? I'm guessing it'll be pretty hard to beat > ocamlgraph, though, except with a very tight array-based implementation > with integer nodes. > > Oww, is the imperative implementation using hash tables or maps then? You can always implement an adjacency list structure with dynamically sized arrays. That's what boost::graph does. Shouldn't be too hard to plug your own in ocamlgraph if needed. Cheers, -- Eray Ozkural, PhD candidate. Comp. Sci. Dept., Bilkent University, Ankara http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ai-philosophy http://myspace.com/arizanesil http://myspace.com/malfunct