From: Dmitry Bely <dmitry.bely@gmail.com>
To: caml-list@inria.fr
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Using C threads
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 02:38:44 +0300	[thread overview]

On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 2:23 AM, Niki Yoshiuchi <aplusbi@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I have (you can't use caml_c_thread_register() without it).
> However it appears that the flag doesn't run the code in the module.

If you link your program as described in the manual:

ocamlc -thread other options unix.cma threads.cma other files
ocamlopt -thread other options unix.cmxa threads.cmxa other files

Thread.thread_initialize should be called automatically by ocaml
runtime during startup. If it's not called, something is broken in
your system. Do you have the main program in Ocaml? If not, do you
call caml_startup() from your C code?

- Dmitry Bely