From: Jeremy Bem <jeremy1@gmail.com>
To: bluestorm <bluestorm.dylc@gmail.com>
Cc: caml-list List <caml-list@yquem.inria.fr>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Llama Light: a simple implementation of Caml
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 12:37:48 -0400	[thread overview]

bluestorm:

Thank you for the bug report.  The toplevel issue has been fixed in the
version now posted.

Do you see a nice way to add let-generalization without reintroducing "type
levels"?  I was pleased to remove those.

Ivan:

It was originally forked from Caml Light but now includes more code from
OCaml.  The typechecker is mostly original code at this point; the compiler
is OCaml's with minimal changes to accommodate the new typechecker; the
runtime is almost identical to OCaml's.

-Jeremy