* Job offer in Paris / web programming in ocaml
@ 2010-08-21 22:35 William Le Ferrand
From: William Le Ferrand @ 2010-08-21 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,

Sorry for spoiling the list, but hypios is seeking for OCaml
developers to join its technical division in Paris for a 60 days
mission. It consists in developing an open innovation platform for a
famous international firm, from the 15th of september to the 15th of
november.

Familiarity with the ocsigen framework would be a plus, but ocaml
developers learn quickly don't they ;) ?

Permanent positions are also available.

We'll take at our charge all the expenses and we provide a nice
package; if you are interested please get in touch with me by mail at
william@hypios.com or by phone at +33 6 31 27 18 55.

About hypios:

hypios.com uses intelligent crowdsourcing to help organizations solve
Research & Development (R&D) problems. The 120,000 “Solvers” on its
platform, representing diverse disciplines and industries, hailing
from over 150 countries. “Seekers” can post R&D problems to the
network and select a deadline and a price for the “Solver.” hypios is
only paid when solutions are found. Our website :
http://www.hypios.com

--
William Le Ferrand
VP Engineering @hypios

Mobile : +33 6 31 27 18 55

* Job offer in Paris / web programming in ocaml
@ 2010-08-21 22:53 William Le Ferrand
From: William Le Ferrand @ 2010-08-21 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/williamleferrand