2010/10/12 Mathias Kende > To represent "abstract" graphs (those were the > equality for the nodes type is not used to check if two nodes of a graph > are the same), the library uses an internal counter. This counter must > be serialised along with the graphs and then it must be updated > correctly when graphs are unserialised to avoid creating a node with the > same identifier than o node in the unserialised graphs. > > This is explained in the FAQ : > http://ocamlgraph.lri.fr/FAQ > I didn't remember myself that the OcamlGraph FAQ contains a section about that ;-). But I bielieve that the FAQ got it wrong in case multiple graphs are > unserialised, or nodes are created before the unserialisation of other > nodes. In these situation using concrete graphs, which do not suffer > from this problem, is certainly easier (as advertised by the manual). > And I manually add identifiers to the nodes if I need many nodes with > the same label. > Of course you're right (see also my own answer to Alexey) : I will update the OcamlGraph FAQ accordingly. Thanks, Julien