2010/12/1 Ilya Seleznev > On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 5:08 AM, Philippe Veber > wrote: > > Short story (details below): I'm currently writing a program relying on > > react, lablgl and ocamlsdl. This program segfaults on my laptop under two > > linux distributions (ubuntu and gentoo) but doesn't on a PC under ubuntu. > > The seg fault occurs with both bytecode and native executables. I don't > do > > any marshaling nor use any typing magic; stack overflow is not likely. I > > humbly ask this list about means to improve valgrind or gdb outputs, > which > > don't report informative function names, or more generally, any tip that > > could help me to locate the origin of the problem. > > I would log mouse events, that went into 'picking_handler' to ensure > that no unexpected input sent by SDL. > > Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately from the event type there is not much to learn that could help here. Or at least I don't see what ... Or maybe you're refering to a low level logging, that is, log values at the C binding level ? ph.