On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 5:01 PM, Eray Ozkural wrote: > Hi there, > > On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 3:38 PM, pierre.chambart > wrote: > > > > If I understand correctly the problem, that is generate code and execute > > it quickly, the best > > approach should be to use metaocaml. Moreover, your generated code will > > be type safe. > > > > http://www.metaocaml.org/ > > and the new implementation is available here: > > http://okmij.org/ftp/ML/ber-metaocaml.tar.gz > I've taken a look at the 002 release of the BER fork. With some small modification to labltk dir I could get metaocaml to compile and run. AFAICT, there is no native code support for x64. Are there any plans to upgrade to 3.12 and x64? Best, -- Eray Ozkural