* Current state of GODI and batteries
@ 2010-05-21 13:43 Martin DeMello
From: Martin DeMello @ 2010-05-21 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: OCaml List

The version of batteries on GODI is pretty old by now, and shows no
signs of being updated. Googling around, I can't find anything about
this - is there some reason the latest batteries is not on GODI?

martin

* Re: [Caml-list] Current state of GODI and batteries
@ 2010-05-21 14:36 ` Edgar Friendly
From: Edgar Friendly @ 2010-05-21 14:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

On 05/21/2010 06:43 AM, Martin DeMello wrote:
> The version of batteries on GODI is pretty old by now, and shows no
> signs of being updated. Googling around, I can't find anything about
> this - is there some reason the latest batteries is not on GODI?
>
> martin

Batteries just recently regained GODI support and will likely have its
1.2 release this weekend with full GODI support.

* Re: [Caml-list] Current state of GODI and batteries
@ 2010-05-21 18:04   ` Martin DeMello
From: Martin DeMello @ 2010-05-21 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Edgar Friendly; +Cc: caml-list

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 8:06 PM, Edgar Friendly <thelema314@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 05/21/2010 06:43 AM, Martin DeMello wrote:
>>
>> The version of batteries on GODI is pretty old by now, and shows no
>> signs of being updated. Googling around, I can't find anything about
>> this - is there some reason the latest batteries is not on GODI?
>
> Batteries just recently regained GODI support and will likely have its 1.2
> release this weekend with full GODI support.

Great news :)

martin