Hi there, oc4mc looks like a cool project, I had heard it before but I never got to try it, I suppose the latest development release worked with ocaml 3.10.2. I downloaded it and want to give it a shot to see if I can get some speedups with a parallel code I'm working on. So, how is the development going? I read on their page that they are planning a release for this summer based on the new ocaml. Cheers, -- Eray Ozkural, PhD candidate. Comp. Sci. Dept., Bilkent University, Ankara http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ai-philosophy http://myspace.com/arizanesil http://myspace.com/malfunct