2010/5/13 Sylvain Le Gall > On 13-05-2010, Yoriyuki Yamagata wrote: > > 2010/5/13 Sylvain Le Gall By the way (and for your > boss), I consider camomile as a first class > OCaml library. Your work on this is really important. > > What do you need to prove what I said? Other OSS products using camomile? > > - successful projects which use Camomile. Big bonus If they are backed by industry. Whether they are OSS or not does not matter much. - download statistics. Is there a way to see download statistics of Debian package? - the number of OS to which Camomile is ported. I know there are Debian, FreeBSD and ALTLinux package. Any other? -- Yoriyuki Yamagata yoriyuki.y@gmail.com