I have noted that there are now many implementation of OCaml. Namely : - caml light - jocaml - mincaml - your implementation ? etc. which means there is a lot of interest in implementing tools and runtimes for ML. I'm just saying this because I was planning to implement another VM for ML to address my own needs. Well, now I'm thinking that the community should start a project like Parrot (with JIT optionally) but dedicated to ML. The existing ocaml runtime is amazing but it's definitely not very community friendly and is in my opinion a bit hard to understand given the scarcity of design documents. A real community project with real documentation might be interesting for teaching purposes but also in production environments. If enough people are interested, I'll be happy to contribute or to start such a project. What do you think?