I'm recently getting errors that are past MPI_Finalize. Since both init/final and communicator allocation is managed by ocamlmpi, is it possible this is a bug with the library? Have you ever seen something like this? Using openmpi on OS X. Here is the log message: *** An error occurred in MPI_Comm_free *** after MPI was finalized *** MPI_ERRORS_ARE_FATAL (goodbye) In the code I'm using both point-to-point and collective communication, and as far as I know the code is correct. Could this be due to memory corruption, or should this never happen? Cheers, -- Eray Ozkural, PhD candidate. Comp. Sci. Dept., Bilkent University, Ankara http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ai-philosophy http://myspace.com/arizanesil http://myspace.com/malfunct