From: Jeremy Bem <jeremy1@gmail.com>
To: caml-list List <caml-list@yquem.inria.fr>
Subject: Llama Light: a simple implementation of Caml
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 01:42:12 -0400	[thread overview]

Dear caml-list,

I'm pleased to announce Llama Light, an implementation of the core Caml
language.  It features a typechecker that is small enough to read through
and grasp as a whole, thereby making it easy to modify and extend.

Llama Light is derived from Caml Light and OCaml.  I'm grateful to the
developers at INRIA for allowing derivative works to be created.

The system is available for download at http://llamalabs.org/light.html.
 All feedback is greatly appreciated (even if it's just to let me know that
you tried it out).

Thanks!
-Jeremy