Hi everyone, i'm trying to write a generic hierarchical finite state machine, and I have a syntax problem which stop me. I want to define an object which use, somewhere a sum type. The compiler answer "Syntax Error" Here a simple example of my problem : class machin = object(self) val mutable valeur = 0 method getValeur = valeur end and truc = Machin of (int->int) | Recur of truc;; And the answer : Error: Syntax error which point on the "of" after "Machin" Is there a way to solve this problem ? In advance, thank you very much Pierre-Alexandre -- --------------------- Isaac Project - http://www.lisaac.org/