On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 12:24 PM, Christophe Troestler < Christophe.Troestler+ocaml@umh.ac.be > wrote: > On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 06:50:15 +0000, Isaac Gouy wrote: > > > > Jeff Meister gmail.com> writes: > > > > > We know what your rules are for binary-trees; repeating them does > > > not help. > > > > When Christophe TROESTLER wrongly states - "OCaml is not authorized > > to make use of its very own library!" - he shows that those rules > > are not known. > > Isolating a sentence gives a misleading idea of what I said. Must I > really repeat that I was asking WHY is C allowed to use an external > library to enhance its memory managementš but OCaml cannot use its own > library to do that. I am not asking WHAT the rules are but a > JUSTIFICATION for them (which you have been incapable of providing so > far). > > I didn't get it, either. Best, -- Eray Ozkural, PhD candidate. Comp. Sci. Dept., Bilkent University, Ankara http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ai-philosophy http://myspace.com/arizanesil http://myspace.com/malfunct