* [Caml-list] CFP: ICLP 2019 - Sister Conferences and Journal Presentation Track
@ 2019-06-24 21:58 Fioretto, Ferdinando
0 siblings, 0 replies; 1+ messages in thread
From: Fioretto, Ferdinando @ 2019-06-24 21:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 4042 bytes --]
Apologies for cross-posting
ICLP 2019 Sister Conferences and Journal Presentation Track - Call for Papers
The program committee of the 35th International Conference on Logic Programming (ICLP) invites submissions of published journal papers and papers presented at related conferences for the Sister Conferences and Journal Presentation Track.
The track is designed to provide a forum to discuss important results related to logic programming that appeared since 2017 in selective journals or were presented recently at related conferences but, but that have not been previously presented at ICLP.
The goal of this track is twofold:
* To provide authors an opportunity to present at the conference important results published in journals that might otherwise not be submitted to the conference due to their length and complexity. Papers that differ from traditional ICLP format and topics are welcome.
* To broaden the program with lines of work at the intersection between logic programming and related fields such as for example constraint programming, operations research, control, knowledge representation and reasoning, machine learning, multi-agent systems, robotics, computer games, and cognitive science. Papers that use logic programming in some innovative way are welcome.
All accepted submissions will be presented orally during the conference - at least one author is expected to register to ICLP 2019 and to present the paper in person. Complete citations and URLs of the original papers (if available from the publisher) will be published on the ICLP 2019 web site as a permanent reference. A 2-page extended abstract summarizing the line of research leading to the presented results can optionally be submitted for presentation in the technical communications of ICLP.
Submissions must meet the following criteria:
* Candidate papers must be published in a journal such as (but not limited to) AIJ, ACM TOCL, JAIR, or other leading journals or in the proceedings of related conferences such as KR, LPNMR, AAMAS, AAAI, IJCAI, ECAI, ICAPS, SAT, ICML, ICDT, PODS, VLDB, WWW, ISWC, ESWC, DL, JELIA.
* Candidate papers must have appeared since 2017.
* Papers that are in press may be submitted as long as the final camera-ready version is available.
* Extensions of papers that have been previously presented at ICLP are not eligible for this track.
All submissions will be done via EasyChair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=iclp2019
Please select the "New submission" and then the track "Sister Conferences and Journal Presentation"
The submission form will require:
* Title of the original journal paper (to be published on the Web);
* Previous publication venue;
* A 2-page extended abstract of the paper (in PDF, EPTCS format: see http://info.eptcs.org/) (optional: only if the authors wish to publish such an extended abstract in the technical communications of ICLP).
* The chairs will get in touch with authors possibly asking for:
* Complete reference of the original paper (to be published on the Web);
* URL where the paper can be downloaded from the publisher (if available) (to be published on the Web);
* An accompanying letter containing an explanation of why this paper is interesting to the logic programming community (in PDF);
* A copy of the paper with its final camera-ready contents (in PDF).Submissions will go through a selection process. Selection criteria include significance of the results and relevance to the logic programming community.
* Submission deadline: June 27th, 2019
* Notification of acceptance: July 15, 2019
* Conference: September 20-25, 2019
Journal Presentation Track Chairs
* Bart Bogaerts, Vrije Universiteit Brussel, firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>
* Giovambattista Ianni, University of Calabria, firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>
[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 19846 bytes --]
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] 1+ messages in thread
only message in thread, back to index
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2019-06-24 21:58 [Caml-list] CFP: ICLP 2019 - Sister Conferences and Journal Presentation Track Fioretto, Ferdinando
caml-list - the Caml user's mailing list
Archives are clonable:
git clone --mirror http://inbox.vuxu.org/caml-list
git clone --mirror https://inbox.ocaml.org/caml-list
Newsgroup available over NNTP:
AGPL code for this site: git clone https://public-inbox.org/ public-inbox