* [Caml-list] camlimages jpeg mac os x
@ 2004-05-18 21:06 Shivkumar Chandrasekaran
       [not found] ` <10AF61FB-A926-11D8-80C1-003065F3078C@cs.unm.edu>
From: Shivkumar Chandrasekaran @ 2004-05-18 21:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

I am trying to install camlimages on mac os x. I am not able to get
"./configure" to recognize that I do have libjpeg installed. I have
jpeg (tiff, png, etc.) installed in /sw/lib using fink. The configure
script does not seem to give me any option for setting the directory
where libjpeg is located. I tried creating a symbolic link in /usr/lib
but that did not help either.

Any advice? Thanks,

--shiv--

* Re: [Caml-list] camlimages jpeg mac os x
       [not found] ` <10AF61FB-A926-11D8-80C1-003065F3078C@cs.unm.edu>
@ 2004-05-19 15:46   ` Shivkumar Chandrasekaran
From: Shivkumar Chandrasekaran @ 2004-05-19 15:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list; +Cc: William Neumann

I think I found an easy way to configure properly in a bash shell:

CFLAGS=-I/sw/include LDFLAGS=-L/sw/lib ./configure

did the trick for me. Thanks,

--shiv--

       [not found] <200405190805.i4J85n3w008532@i5>
@ 2004-05-19 15:53 ` Shivkumar Chandrasekaran
From: Shivkumar Chandrasekaran @ 2004-05-19 15:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: fecl2; +Cc: caml-list

Did you try:

CFLAGS=-I/sw/include LDFLAGS=-L/sw/lib ./configure

Remember to use --cache-file=/dev/null to turn off caching if you have
run ./configure before.

HTH,

--shiv--