* RE: [Caml-list] Custom lib under Windows
@ 2006-08-01 12:34 EL CHAAR Rabih   SGAM/AI/SAM
From: EL CHAAR Rabih   SGAM/AI/SAM @ 2006-08-01 12:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Correnson Loïc, caml-list

Hello Loic,
Did you try compiling a standalone executable in order to test the camljava library ?
The custom ocaml toplevel can't locate the external functions in libxxx.lib. You have two possibilities:
*	Build a custom toplevel containing statically the mmm.cma lib via ocamlmktop directive.
*	Build a shared library (dll) and pass it to mmm.cma creating with the -dllib directive.

Hope this helps.
In case of problems, we can discuss it further off the list;

Rabih