From: Anil Madhavapeddy <anil@recoil.org>
To: Martin DeMello <martindemello@gmail.com>
Cc: "Daniel Bünzli" <daniel.buenzli@erratique.ch>,
	"OCaml List" <caml-list@yquem.inria.fr>,
	"Vincent B." <vb@luminar.eu.org>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] is this an opam bug or something i'm doing wrong?
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 23:48:40 +0100	[thread overview]

According to the OPAM distributions list [1], Arch should be on OPAM 1.1.1, which points to the maintained default repo.

I'm afraid I've never used Arch to know where you might turn to for help, but if it's really installing OPAM 1.0 then I'd like to know so that we can prevent any more new installations of that version.

[1] https://github.com/ocaml/opam/wiki/Distributions

-anil