Hello, We would like to share with you an exciting opportunity to join the Frama-C team at CEA List (a French public research institute). We are opening a permanent computer scientist position to work on formal verification of cybersecurity properties. More details about the position and the qualifications expected are available here: https://frama-c.com/jobs/2022-02-01-permanent-computer-scientist-cyber-security-verification.html Please do not hesitate to reach out or to share with potentially interested people! (Sorry in case you see this message multiple times.) Best regards, -- Thibaud Antignac Head of Laboratory Software Safety and Security Laboratory CEA List