Thanks! This is great! One comment. I'm not sure it is useful to have a sample .emacs file on a cheat sheet since you only set that up once. On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 12:38 PM, Fabrice LE FESSANT wrote: > Hi, > > We have published some "cheat sheets" on OCaml on OCamlPro's website: > > http://www.ocamlpro.com/code/2011-06-03-cheatsheets.html > > These cheat sheets are supposed to help developers to learn and to use > OCaml by providing a condensed view of its documentation. Feel free to > use them, distribute them to your students, and to tell us how we could > improve them, what you think is important and should be added, etc. > > -- > Fabrice > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa-roc.inria.fr/wws/info/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs > >