Although I'm an emacs user myself, a large fraction of the Jane Street folk hack in vim, and seem quite content. y On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 12:52 PM, Dario Teixeira wrote: > Hi, > > Has someone tweaked Vim's syntax files for OCaml so that they support > 3.12's first-class-modules? (The syntax highlighting of any code using > this feature is just plain wrong at the moment). > > On a related note, it's my understanding that a large percentage (most?) > of the OCaml community uses Emacs. Without meaning to start an editor > flamewar, I would like to know the opinion of those who've edited OCaml > under both Emacs and Vim: is the former's support so much better that > it's worth the effort to learn Emacs? > > Cheers, > Dario Teixeira > > > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa-roc.inria.fr/wws/info/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs > >