* Corrupted typeutils library?
@ 2007-01-02 15:44 Ian Oversby
From: Ian Oversby @ 2007-01-02 15:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

I've been trying to install ostap by Dmitri Boulytchev but I've been having
problems getting a working version of typeutil from the following page:

http://oops.tepkom.ru/projects/typeutil/

When I try and extract the files from the tarball I get the following:

$ gunzip -c typeutil-0.2.tar.gz | tar -xvf -
typeutil-0.2/
typeutil-0.2/LGPL
typeutil-0.2/compare.mli
typeutil-0.2/hTMLView.ml
typeutil-0.2/aclocal.m4
tar: Skipping to next header
tar: Archive contains obsolescent base-64 headers

gunzip: typeutil-0.2.tar.gz: invalid compressed data--crc error

gunzip: typeutil-0.2.tar.gz: invalid compressed data--length error

Does anyone have a good copy of typeutils?  Unfortunately, I am currently
unable to access the svn repository.

Ian

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-01-02 15:44 UTC | newest]