* scientific application
@ 2005-01-03 17:51 peace freeman
From: peace freeman @ 2005-01-03 17:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-bugs; +Cc: caml-list-request

The Subject : scientific application
What is a surprise to write this letter to you , for a pure scientific goal.
First, my name is Belhadj Daoud. I am an algerian student. I have a high
diploma in maths, and I also own  a high diploma in spatial techniques from
the national  centre of space techniques which situated in Algeria. I am
greatly interested in a variety of fields  included in my specialities
namely remote sensing, geodesy, astronomy and applied maths.
I would appreciate your help if you provide me some related documents to
carry on successfully  my work, moreover I need the following things :
1- a good book on applied maths and graph theory ;
2- a good reference on numerical analysis and signal processing;
3-some numbers of the magazine "notices" published" by the AMS in 2000 ,
2001 , 2002 and 2003
4-some educational multimedia cd-roms on applied maths , partial
differential equations and numerical analysis
5-the softwares "maple" and "matlab" with its manuals
6-some mathematical books of the secondary school in USA
7-some cd-roms where i will find the papers of international conferences of
mathematical sciences
8- some recent courses of mathematics which are given to the students of the
university where you teach
9- the catalogue of the international organizations which work in all
subjects of mathematical sciences
10-some mathematical books which are given to the students of secondary
school in your native country
11- the official catalogue of the university where you teach
12- the softwares "caml"," caml light"  and  objective caml with its users'
guide

I sincerely hope that this application  will meet with your approval.

If you can give me the help hand, so my address is
Belhadj  Daoud
Cidex  Harouni
BP 30 Maghnia 13300, Algeria.
Thank you in advance for your fruitful help

Important note :
  -please send to me the books using DHL
  my telephone number is : 0021343303223

Notices :

1- In Algeria , the connection on internet network is very weak , bad and
slow.
2- In Algeria , when you download a file of 6 pages , so its impression is
equal 1 dollar.
3- I am an algeria student.I have not a financial aid.
   You must know that a student and the man of science find
   difficulty to buy a book which its prize is 2 dollars.
4- In Algeria , an hour of internet navigation in cybercafe coasts 0.7
dollar
and the speed of the operation "downloading files" from internet is very
slow.

http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-01-03 17:53 UTC | newest]