* OCaml 3.10 +  menhir on hp-ux
@ 2007-07-03  7:11 Christoph Bauer
From: Christoph Bauer @ 2007-07-03  7:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Hi,

is there a known regression in ocaml-3.10 on hp-ux?
I cannot compile menhir.opt anymore. I think it was possible
with 3.09.3. menhir.byte seems to work.

Here is the output of

menhir-20070520% make PREFIX=<prefix>

make  -s PGEN="./menhir.opt -v -lg 1 -la 1 -lc 1 --comment --infer --error-recovery --stdlib ." PARSER=fancy-parser menhir.opt
Fatal error: exception Invalid_argument("index out of bounds")
Fatal error: exception Invalid_argument("index out of bounds")
make[1]: *** [parser.ml] Error 2

or

% ./menhir.opt
Fatal error: exception Invalid_argument("index out of bounds")

Does anybody have an idea what the problem is?
(Compiling with -g and OCAMLRUNPARAM=b brings no light to
the trouble. The output is unchanged.)

Thanks,
Christoph Bauer
--
LMS Deutschland GmbH - Geschäftsführer: Dr. Ing. Urbain Vandeurzen, Dr.-Ing. Norbert Reimann - Sitz: Kaiserslautern - Registergericht: HRB Kaiserslautern 3706

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-07-03  7:11 UTC | newest]