* [Caml-list] Oo.id
@ 2002-10-04  0:43 james woodyatt
From: james woodyatt @ 2002-10-04  0:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: The Trade

everyone--

No one answered my question the first time, and I'm still curious.
Reading the source code in the caml distribution really didn't help me
understand what's going on, so I'm asking the list again:

	Why does every class object contain field with unique integer?

--
j h woodyatt <jhw@wetware.com>
markets are only free to the people who own them.