* TotallyCardDebtFree Overnight
@ 2006-10-08 22:24 pamella myers
From: pamella myers @ 2006-10-08 22:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dennis Berry; +Cc: caml-list

CreditCardDebtFree Overnight

   314-414--4001

During the evening he found that an important event was Madame Bernhardt's
production of a new play, and Rob followed it from beginning to end with
great enjoyment, although he felt a bit guilty at not having purchased a
ticket.But it's a crowded house, anyway, he reflected, and I'm not taking up
a reserved seat or keeping any one else from seeing the show
So where's the harm? Yet it seems to me if these Records get to be common,
as the Demon wishes, people will all stay at home and see the shows, and the
poor actors 'll starve to deathm1

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-10-09 20:38 UTC | newest]