* Completely CreditCardDebtFree Overnight
@ 2006-11-25  1:22 sena bradley
From: sena bradley @ 2006-11-25  1:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Shizuko

 Lawyers found a loop hole inside the banking system laws. Using this
discovery, we have been 5uccessful at totally eliminating peoples
creditcarddebt with 0ut them paying another dime.  We GuaranteeThat we can
do this for you.

Contact us at:
1-314-854-8497

They are the only things I have to prove I'm a wizard. The fact is, he
added, hastily, as he noted the President's frown, I have come to save the
Republic; and I haven't much time to waste over a bundle of Frenchmen,
either

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-11-25  0:31 UTC | newest]