* [Caml-list] Using bisect and coveralls.io
@ 2014-02-24 19:15 Julien Sagot
From: Julien Sagot @ 2014-02-24 19:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Dear list,

I would like to let you know that using https://coveralls.io (code
coverage history and stats) is now possible for ocaml projects.

Xavier Clerc modified his bisect tool, adding coveralls output, and I
wrote a little script to automatically set missing fields and send it
to coveralls.io

See it here: https://github.com/sagotch/ocveralls

As modified version of bisect as not been released yet, you need to
install it from sources. I uploaded it on my website, so you can use
this archive directly. See an example of how to install it on travis
here: https://github.com/sagotch/ocveralls/blob/master/.travis-ci.sh#L24

Compile your project as usual, and call the script as you would call
bisect-report, omitting the output format/name parameters. Examples
here: https://github.com/sagotch/ocveralls/blob/master/.travis.yml#L11
or here: https://github.com/pastek-project/pastek/blob/master/.travis.yml#L11

Any comment or improvement (pull request would be the best) is welcome.

Any confirmation that it works on other platform than travis-ci would be great.

Cheers,
Julien Sagot

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-02-24 19:15 UTC | newest]