I think I share Maxence's concerns insofar as if someone polled me on what the example expressions should mean, I would intuitively make the opposite choices from the ones proposed. But whatever happens I won't be profoundly upset :) On 9 March 2015 at 14:27, Leo White wrote: > > If I understand, you mean that > > type t = int * int [@foo] * int > > would be rejected and we use instead: > > type t = int * (int [@foo]) * int > > > > Again, it's really not natural to me. > > I haven't looked at the patch closely, but it seems roughly consistent > with how "as 'a" is handled. This makes sense to me, since in both > cases you are attaching additional information to the type. > > Regards, > > Leo > > -- > Caml-list mailing list. Subscription management and archives: > https://sympa.inria.fr/sympa/arc/caml-list > Beginner's list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ocaml_beginners > Bug reports: http://caml.inria.fr/bin/caml-bugs >