From: Junsong Li <ljs.darkfish@gmail.com>
To: Yotam Barnoy <yotambarnoy@gmail.com>
Cc: Gabriel Scherer <gabriel.scherer@gmail.com>,
	Goswin von Brederlow <goswin-v-b@web.de>,
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] Flambda/compiler walkthrough + modularity
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 14:05:56 -0700	[thread overview]

May I ask whether we have module owners in the core team? That is, are
modules assigned to people in the core team? Generally I think it is a
bad idea, but if it is done so, owners can review the crowd-sourced
comments in their module.

Or, can people voluntarily review the crowd-sourced comments in
modules that they know well?

Thanks. We eventually get to the comments. When I read the ocamldoc
source, I had a few Aha moments, but I had no idea what to do about
them: maybe I should write it down somewhere, but as it is not close
to the source, it will be obsoleted anyway. Why bother?