I don't think that would be a problem. You can always configure Merlin to read the directory that you want it to read, right? On Monday, February 29, 2016, Anton Bachin wrote: > Thanks Arto, Ivan. > > The question about Merlin is a good one. I better start using Merlin > myself, because I don’t know the answer. I suppose if Merlin reads > things from src/ (or lib/, or whatever) in a project, then it shouldn’t > work. But if Merlin reads from _build/, as I would think it does, then > it “should" work. But I don’t know either way at the moment. It will > probably take some time for me to set Merlin up, but I will look into > it. > > Best, > Anton > > On Feb 29, 2016, at 12:37, Ivan Gotovchits > wrote: > > > Hi Anton! > > It is a great project! > > But nowadays I always want to know, does it work with merlin? > > Regards, > Ivan > > On Mon, Feb 29, 2016 at 11:40 AM, Anton Bachin > wrote: > >> Hello, >> >> I would like to announce the release of Namespaces, an Ocamlbuild plugin >> that >> gives your project logical nested modules based on its directory layout, >> as is >> common in the build systems of many other languages. >> >> So, src/server/foo.ml becomes Server.Foo, and src/client/foo.ml becomes >> Client.Foo. There is no conflict between the two foo.ml files, and thus >> no need >> to call them server_foo.ml and client_foo.ml. >> >> The project page and documentation can be found here: >> >> https://github.com/aantron/namespaces >> >> Namespaces works, but it abuses Ocamlbuild heavily, so there may be many >> corner >> cases that are not yet addressed well. Bug reports are very much welcome. >> If >> something can’t be fixed by changing Namespaces, perhaps Namespaces will >> be a >> good point of discussion for updating Ocamlbuild itself, or other OCaml >> tooling. >> >> >> Regards and enjoy, >> Anton >> >> >> P.S. How is Ocamlbuild spelled? I have seen it as Ocamlbuild, OCamlbuild >> (which >> stands to reason), and ocamlbuild in monospace font, in the original >> manual. >> > > >