Dear all, We would like to announce a post doc / research associate position at NOVA Laboratory for Computer Science and Informatics (Lisbon) for candidates with a strong background in topics such as programming languages, programming language design and implementation, software verification, and program analysis. The successful candidate will join a just launched project on new programming models, incremental verification techniques, and programming environments for the interactive / live construction of trustworthy web/cloud applications. Please contact me (lcaires(at)fct.unl.pt) for additional information about the position and project. More information at: http://nova-lincs.di.fct.unl.pt/open-positions/position-4 Best regards, Luis Caires -- Best regards, Luis Caires Head of Department Director of NOVA Laboratory for Computer Science and Informatics Departamento de Informática FCT Universidade Nova de Lisboa http://ctp.di.fct.unl.pt/~lcaires