Dear Ocaml list, I would be very pleased if the members who have a lasting interest in the subject of human-level AI would network with me. We have a startup working on that subject. Our code base is mainly in ocaml, and our team might need some extra programmers in the near future. Although this is not a formal job advertisement (yet), those who would like to get in touch may just send me a mail for meeting and briefly introduce themselves. I would very much welcome such personal networking and getting to know fellow functional programming hackers who are also interested in advancing the state-of-the-art in machine learning. Kind Regards, -- Eray Ozkural, PhD. Computer Scientist Founder, Gok Us Sibernetik Ar&Ge Ltd.