* Re: Using OCaml with SMT solvers
@ 2009-03-09  1:09 Grundy, Jim D
From: Grundy, Jim D @ 2009-03-09  1:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list; +Cc: jeanyang

You might also want to look at the Decision Procedure Toolkit (DPT): http://dpt.sourceforge.net/

DPT is an open source (Apache 2 licensed, source forge hosted) SMT solver implemented in OCaml with good performance.  The current release supports only SAT + EUF, but future releases will soon add integer and rational linear arithmetic - of course, you can always add the theory you want yourself.

Kind regards

Jim Grundy

* Re: [Caml-list] Re: Using OCaml with SMT solvers
@ 2009-03-09  7:13 ` Michael Hicks
From: Michael Hicks @ 2009-03-09  7:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Another option is STP.  It's written in C++ I think, with OCaml binders.

http://people.csail.mit.edu/vganesh/STP_files/stp.html

-Mike

@ 2009-03-08 23:51 ` Chris Conway
From: Chris Conway @ 2009-03-08 23:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: caml-list

Jean Yang <jeanyang <at> csail.mit.edu> writes:

> Hello,  I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question, but what
is the best way of using an SMT solver with an OCaml interface on Linux?  After
a brief search it seems that Z3 is the most popular solver with an OCaml
interface, but unfortunately it only supports Windows.

I have written an OCaml binding for CVC3. It is available here:
    https://code.launchpad.net/~cconway/+junk/cvc3-ocaml

Regards,
Chris

* Using OCaml with SMT solvers