* [Caml-list] Merlin question about configuration file
@ 2013-11-15 12:52 Johan Mazel
From: Johan Mazel @ 2013-11-15 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi
I managed to get merlin to work with auto-completion and so-on in Emacs 2.4.
I have a code base big enough to make it hard for me to manually setup the
.merlin configuration for every directory in src (with the S directive) and
_build (with the B directive).

Is there any way to only specify these two directory (src and _build) and
tell merlin to scan every subdirectory of these two directories ?
If it is not the case, I will write a small bash script to automatically
write/update the merlin file I would very much like to not have to resort
to this.

Thanks a lot to the authors of this great tool. :)
Regards.
Johan