From: Jun Furuse <jun.furuse@gmail.com>
To: Francois Berenger <berenger@riken.jp>
Cc: caml-list <caml-list@inria.fr>
Subject: Re: [Caml-list] [ANN] OCamlOScope: a new OCaml API search
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 00:06:50 +0800	[thread overview]

Hi Francois,

The ultimiate goal is to put all the available OPAM packages into the
search DB, and update the DB regularly. But now it is far from it: 35 OPAM
packages.

DB construction requires source code and bin-annot files (*.cmt and *.cmti)
therefore the libraries must be get compiled. Since it is very hard to
compile all the OPAM packages by one machine due to variety of architecture
and dependent libraries, we will have to build a public repository of
extracted portable DB files.

Regards,
Jun